Public Sector Construction
Repeat orders from Mouchel, Lincolnshire County Council and Boston Borough Council demonstrates that Clarke Group Construction can be considered a reliable Contractor for our Public Sector clients.
Here at Clarke Group Construction, we have the necessary experience and skills to successfully pre-qualify for your scheme and would welcome the opportunity to be involved in your project.
- Local Authority
- Emergency Services
- New build and extension / refurbishments
- Private / public sector funded
- Ministry of Defence
- Design and build full turn-key projects
There are many aspects which need to be considered when undertaking a new project. We pride ourselves on having the skilled teams on hand to ensure each project runs smoothly throughout and to programme. From the outset you will be assigned with an experienced Project Manager who will be involved all the way through the project.
Right from your enquiry we will ensure the end project is tailored to suit your requirements, meeting the regulatory requirements of the industry.
Health & Safety
All of our staff is fully trained in all aspects relating to Health & Safety. Not only do we know our responsibility but also your responsibility under CDM. This holistic approach enables us to fully design and deliver a scheme meeting all the requirements under the CDM 2015 Regulations.
Confidence can be gained by our excellent reputation and our commitment values.
Health & Safety Commitment Values
- Thorough understanding of roles and responsibilities
- Fully compliant to CDM 2015 Regulations
- Robust on site management
- Holistic approach
- Commitment to Health & Safety at all times.
- Health & Safety our number one priority
How We Can Help
- Define the brief
- Site finding
- Key stakeholder introductions (Investors & Integrators)
- Planning Applications
- Full Design
- Environmental Permits
- Complete Construction including specialist equipment.
- Site Works including infrastructure
- New and service diversions