We understand the challenges of working on existing sites, to tight timescales and ensuring that disruption is kept to an absolute minimum.
We approach all of our education construction projects in an open and collaborative approach. This allows us to understand and incorporate viable solutions to meet key stakeholders, including the end user’s requirements successfully during the construction of the scheme.
- Education construction network
- Capital investment programme schemes
- Nursery and day care construction projects
- Primary and secondary school construction projects
- Colleges and university construction projects
- Partnering and collaborative procurement
- Existing site extensions, remodelling and refurbishments
There are many aspects which need to be considered when undertaking a new project. We pride ourselves on having the skilled teams on hand to ensure each project runs smoothly throughout and to programme. From the outset you will be assigned with an experienced Project Manager who will be involved all the way through the project.
Right from your enquiry we will ensure the end farm is tailored to suit your requirements, meeting the regulatory requirements of the industry.
Health & Safety
All of our staff is fully trained in all aspects relating to Health & Safety. Not only do we know our responsibility but also your responsibility under CDM. This holistic approach enables us to fully design and deliver a scheme meeting all the requirements under the CDM 2015 Regulations.
Confidence can be gained by our excellent reputation and our commitment values.
Health & Safety Commitment Values
- Thorough understanding of roles and responsibilities
- Fully compliant to CDM 2015 Regulations
- Robust on site management
- Holistic approach
- Commitment to Health & Safety at all times.
- Health & Safety our number one priority
How We Can Help
- Experience of working in occupied premises
- CRB vetted staff and supply chain
- Skilled and competent project management
- CHAS, safe contractor and Construction Line accreditation
- CITB SMSTS and first aid qualified site management