Sheardown Poultry Farm Case Study
This scheme comprised the construction of a clear span steel framed poultry building together with infrastructure works, service buildings and attenuation ponds.
|Clear Span||Housing 48,000 (max stock density) birds per crop cycle|
|Ventilation||Offset ridge and side ventilation optimising the bird environment|
|Hygiene||Gradient slabs, polyester flat sheet cladding and wash out diverter facilities|
|Airtightness||Pressure and smoke tested building achieving the design brief|
|U Values||Minimum heat loss and reduced building running costs due to efficient design|
|Refurbishment||Full refurbishment of exisiting poultry shed to suit the requirements of the market|
- Fully designed by experienced team (in house)
- Proven clear span design adapted to ensure efficiency of construction
- Exacting requirements incorporated to meet the customers needs
- Competent site management ensuring the project was delivered to suit the clients key dates
- Incorporation of our off-site manufactured timber framed panel system bringing both programme and cost benefits.
- Proactive and excellent Health & Safety Management resulting in no reportable accidents.
Mr James Sheardown
Green Lane Farm, Orston, Nottinghamshire
Design & Construction 380ft x 66ft Broiler Poultry Unit together with refurbishment of existing shed.