Clarke Group Broiler Houses are the pinnacle of industry standards. Clarke Group have a deep and unrivalled understanding of the UK Broiler industry.
With an array of experience in refurbishment through to complete turnkey packages, we can advise and guide even the most complex projects.
- Close relations with all UK processors, allowing us insight into the market forecasts and requirements.
- Our in-house CAD design team will produce working designs highlighting bio-security and complete integration with assigned sub-contractors.
- Ventilation systems, natural or forced, are designed and managed to maintain air quality throughout the building.
- Consideration is given to the placement and removal of flocks when selecting door positions.
- Fully automatic insulated window blinds are operated by controls within the control room. This allows birds access to natural light during periods detailed in the welfare standards.
- Controls Rooms are lined throughout with a grey, easy-clean steel lining and can be located at one end or in-between a pair of houses. Bio-security is taken into consideration at every opportunity. Clarke Group incorporate a Red, Amber and Green system within control rooms to separate clean and dirty zones.
- Clarke Group use high welfare UPVC, Argon filled, double glazed, sealed window units. Glazed externally with an anti-sun reflective coating, to achieve minimum 3% of the total floor area in natural daylight.
- In order to comply with the requirements of the CDM regulations 2015, we can act as Principal Contractor for your project by providing the necessary skills and resources to competently and efficiently project manage the scheme. This would include for the works on site to be co-ordinated and supervised by a competent and experienced Site Manager. The Site Manager would be fully dedicated to the project and be on site as all times whilst also holding the necessary SMSTS and First Aid qualifications. The works would be managed and overseen by a competent Clarke Group Contracts Manager.