Private dwellings, speculative developments for sale or affordable housing that meet the highest regulatory requirements of sustainability we are able to deliver any aspect of your residential construction needs.
Our teams are fully experienced in the code for sustainable homes including the utilisation of modern methods of construction and renewable energy sources.
- Speculative developments
- Brown field and regeneration projects
- Social affordable housing
- Investor led developments
- Student housing
- Rural developments
- Design and build full turn-key projects
There are many aspects which need to be considered when undertaking a new project. We pride ourselves on having the skilled teams on hand to ensure each project runs smoothly throughout and to programme. From the outset you will be assigned with an experienced Project Manager who will be involved all the way through the project.
Right from your enquiry we will ensure the end result is tailored to suit your requirements, meeting the regulatory requirements of the industry.
Health & Safety
All of our staff is fully trained in all aspects relating to Health & Safety. Not only do we know our responsibility but also your responsibility under CDM. This holistic approach enables us to fully design and deliver a scheme meeting all the requirements under the CDM 2015 Regulations.
Confidence can be gained by our excellent reputation and our commitment values.
Health & Safety Commitment Values
- Thorough understanding of roles and responsibilities
- Fully compliant to CDM 2015 Regulations
- Robust on site management
- Holistic approach
- Commitment to Health & Safety at all times.
- Health & Safety our number one priority
How We Can Help
- Code for sustainable home assessments and compliance
- HQI and lifetime homes assessments and compliance
- Tried and tested house type designs available
- CAD design facilities
- Cost planning and advice
- Site feasibility services
- Strategic planning and development advice