Industrial & Commercial Construction
Clarke Group Construction can add real value to your scheme whether this be with the incorporation of modular construction or off-site manufacturing.
We understand this sector, which enables us to maximise your value by delivering innovative, sustainable and safe facilities meeting your business needs.
Many of our projects have tight timescales as the key driver for the success of the scheme. We have the skill set and systems in place to ensure this is achieved.
- Cold store and distribution
- Brown field and regeneration projects
- Green field developments
- Existing site extensions remodelling and refurbishments
- Design and build full turn key projects
- Services workspaces
- Manufacturing and process facilities
- Investor lead opportunities
There are many aspects which need to be considered when undertaking a new project. We pride ourselves on having the skilled teams on hand to ensure each project runs smoothly throughout and to programme. From the outset you will be assigned with an experienced Project Manager who will be involved all the way through the project.
Right from your enquiry we will ensure the end farm is tailored to suit your requirements, meeting the regulatory requirements of the industry.
Health & Safety
All of our staff is fully trained in all aspects relating to Health & Safety. Not only do we know our responsibility but also your responsibility under CDM. This holistic approach enables us to fully design and deliver a scheme meeting all the requirements under the CDM 2015 Regulations.
Confidence can be gained by our excellent reputation and our commitment values.
Health & Safety Commitment Values
- Thorough understanding of roles and responsibilities
- Fully compliant to CDM 2015 Regulations
- Robust on site management
- Holistic approach
- Commitment to Health & Safety at all times.
- Health & Safety our number one priority
How We Can Help
- Technical and design support
- CAD design facilities
- Skilled and competent project management
- Support from a vetted and well resourced supply chain
- CHAS, safe contractor and Construction Line accreditation
- CITB SMSTS and first aid qualified site management
- Cost planning and advice
- Site feasibility and planning services