Construction Careers in Lincolnshire
Due to continued sustainable economic growth and having secured the next 18 months turnover we have the following vacancies for the right individuals to join our existing, dedicated, hardworking team. We are looking for enthusiastic people who have a positive can do attitude.
If you think your skills and experience could be an asset to us call us 01205 354 629.
Open Positions at Clarke Group
Clarke Group are a well-established Construction Contractor based in Wyberton near Boston in Lincolnshire. Due to continued growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Contracts Manager to join our successful team.
The successful candidate will work alongside our Contracts Managers, Construction Manager and Directors. They will be working on a wide variety of projects in many different sectors e.g. Commercial, agricultural, housing, local authorities, education etc. They will split their time between regional office and sites to gain valuable experience.
They will be responsible for:
- Sending out enquires for materials, sub contract works and plant working to the requirements of the procurement schedules and referring to the construction programme of works.
- Compiling cost analysis and reporting back to the managers.
- Drafting and sending some material, plant and Sub-Contractor orders.
- Dealing with material shortages and damage – raising disputes and queries, compiling detailed records of telephone calls and communication.
- Daily communication with the site team to discuss and agree call off quantities and delivery dates.
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with all Health & Safety requirements including ensuring that risk assessments, method statements and other assessments are all received or generated in a timely manner.
They will also be required to attend design co-ordination, Sub-Contractor co-ordination meetings and regular progress meetings.
The ideal candidate will need to be commercially aware, able to form strong working relationships with a variety of people, a team player but able to use their own initiative, be well organised and capable of meeting deadlines with good math and IT skills.
The right candidate can expect an attractive employment package in an exciting and dynamic environment.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please send your CV marked for the attention of Matthew Chamberlain to firstname.lastname@example.org
We require sub contract brick laying gangs for housing sites, in and around the Lincolnshire area. We currently have a need for sites in Sutertton, Boston and Biggleswade Bedfordshire.
We require sub contract joiners for housing sites, in and around the Lincolnshire area. We currently have a need for sites in Sutertton, Boston and Biggleswade Bedfordshire