Construction Careers in Lincolnshire
Due to continued sustainable economic growth and having secured the next 18 months turnover we have the following vacancies for the right individuals to join our existing, dedicated, hardworking team. We are looking for enthusiastic people who have a positive can do attitude.
Open Positions at Clarke Group
Clarke Group are a well-established Construction Contractor based in Wyberton near Boston in Lincolnshire. Due to continued growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contracts/Senior Contracts/Construction Manager to join our enthusiastic team.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for single large scale complex projects or several smaller ones. They will be the first point of contact for clients, Site Managers and Sub-Contractors for the entirety of the project. They could be working on a wide variety of projects in many different sectors e.g. commercial, housing, local authorities, education etc.
They will split their time between our regional office and site to ensure all objectives are being met; H&S, time, cost, quality etc.
There will also be a requirement for some estimating within this role and hence experience in this area would be beneficial.
They will be responsible for:
- Generating the contract programme of works and monitoring progress against the programme, as well as producing regular progress reports.
- Leading design co-ordination and Sub-Contractor co-ordination meetings.
- Procurement of all labour, plant, materials and sub-contractors – formulating accurate enquiries.
- Keeping accurate cost analysis.
- All elements of Health & Safety including checking the competency of the appointed sub-contractors, ensuring that risk assessments, method statements and other assessments are all received or generated in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate industry & technical experience, the capacity to meet deadlines, be commercially aware and a team player with the ability to form strong working relationships with a variety of people.
It would also be beneficial if the candidate has HNC or HND in a building or industry related subject along with an SMSTS qualification, CSCS card and first aid qualification.
The right candidate can expect an attractive employment package in an exciting and dynamic environment.
If you feel this role is for you please send your CV and covering letter marked for the attention of Chloe Donnor to: firstname.lastname@example.org